30 min. Beat Challenge



So the story goes like this...
One Saturday night last winter Brandon, Zach, Ben, n'ka and I were up at Ben's studio just hanging out and listening to records and beats. Brandon brought along his MPC and was messing around on it, when some one (I don't remember who) came up with the idea that we should all try and make a beat using the same record, and we had to make the beat in under 30 minutes. Our intentions weren't to make a video we're just a bunch of guys that make beats, and this is what we do for fun. I happened to have my laptop on me and decided to start video taping the process. I'd been sitting on this video for a while now not sure if I wanted to do anything with it, the beats ain't that tight but fuck it! Here you go. enjoy...

-Noam

1 comment:

Deep Cookie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.